ICC Collision Center in Santa Ana, CA is looking for the following:
Receptionist (Collision Center) California
Overview: A high degree of respect and professionalism is expected towards all interactions with customers, employees, guests and vendors. Situational awareness means understanding that behavior when customers are within sight or earshot must be professional at all times. They hear and see what we are doing and we must understand their perceptions of our behavior become the reality of their experience at ICC. Monitor the area for this behavior and report as needed. The ability to functionally multi-task while maintaining attention to detail along with keeping documentation that supports the timeliness, completion of assigned tasks and problem reporting are required. Excellent communication skills are also a requirement of this position.
- Prompt, courteous and friendly greeting of every customer both by phone and in person.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times and maintain situational awareness.
- Maintain working knowledge of scheduled appointments and customers in the reception.
- Direct all calls to the appropriate party and maintain knowledge of persons on and off premises.
- Open, prepare and maintain complete and accurate information in DR and RO Files.
- Verify and prepare accurate daily deposits.
- Verify invoice postings match in CCC Information Service (CCC1) with actual hard copies
- Transpose repair estimates as needed.
- Maintain a secure, safe organized and clean work area.
- Learning track to assist and back up Office Manager.
- Prompt notice to the Office Manager should any problems develop.
- Maintain standards as presented in the ICC Employee Handbook
Monday through Friday 8am to 5:30pm and Saturday from 9am-12pm.
Please send resume and cover letter to: NHojati@ICCGroups.com
We look forward to hearing from you!